The 1st PETRAS Operations Group Meeting was held in London on 31st May 2016 and brought together eight academic Hub partners from University College London, Imperial College London, Lancaster University, University of Oxford, University of Warwick, University of Edinburgh, University of Southampton, and University of Surrey.
The participants discussed a wide range of Hub related matters and some of the key discussions included:
- Outcomes of the 1st PETRAS User Research Workshop and Steering Board meetings (both held on 12th May 2016) and plans for the Ethics sub-group
- Importance of user partners’ engagement in the Hub activities and having a process in place to facilitate this more effectively
- PETRAS website update and plans for the formal launch
- Future thematic workshops with user partners and process to evaluate applications
- Support infrastructure and update on recruitment
- Forthcoming deadlines and deliverables
- Hub finances and plans beyond the funded lifetime of PETRAS
- Communication and dissemination activities
The next PETRAS Operations Group Meeting is scheduled to be held on 8th September 2016.